Міжнародна некомерційна організація Management Sciences for Health Inc., що впроваджує в Україні безпечні, доступні та ефективні ліки для українців, що фінансується USAID (SAFEMed) шукає:
Main purpose of job:
The overall objective of this SAFEMed Senior Technical Advisor position is to:
- Provide technical leadership, oversight, management, and guidance of all SAFEMed technical assistance activities towards public health procurement functions and associated supply chain services including.
- Offer strategic and technical support to the medical Central Procurement Agency (CPA) of the Ministry of Health to achieve its vision, mission, and objectives of improve access to medicines and medical devices.
- Lead SAFEMed’s efforts related to the improvement of health procurement at the central and regional level across Ukraine.
- This positionʼs responsibilities are highly cross-functional, and s/he will support and collaborate with all project teams, ensuring that activities are well-aligned and mutually reinforcing toward overall project goals and objectives.
Required minimum education:
- Bachelorʼs degree in supply chain operations management, and/or procurement.
- Advanced degree or training in pharmaceutical procurement and logistics
Required minimum experience:
- At least 7 years leading supply chain operations, logistics and/or procurement processes in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.</li><li>At least 5 years managing teams.</li><li>Extensive experience in contracting, managing, and monitoring sub-contractors for performance.</li><li>Hands-on experience establishing productive collaboration, partnerships, and working relationships with public and private sector counterparts to achieve results.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strategic thinking and ability to guide and support cross-functional teamwork.
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of the policies and regulations governing public health procurement and supply chain management.
- Solid knowledge of procurement and supply chain best practices.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian procurement governance and pharmaceutical market, with exposure to the European market preferred.
- Proven experience developing and implementing innovative procurement and supply chain tools.
- Experience using and/or implementing procurement and logistics IT systems.
- Hands on experience developing, rolling out and monitoring the implementation of procurement strategies at the central, regional, and local levels.
- Expertise in procurement and supply chain capacity assessment and skills building.
- Experience and track records in procurement and/or supply chain performance monitoring and management.
- Experience and track records working in a cross-functional environment.
- Good interpersonal skills – demonstrated ability to successfully work with internal and external partners at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to lead and develop high performing teams, demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and guide others.
- Superb analytical and presentation skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required; verbal and written skills in Ukraine and/or Russian highly preferred.
- Private sector experience in pharmaceutical procurement and/or logistic a plus.
- Familiarity with public health, TB, and HIV programming preferred. COMPETENCIES · Results driven.
- Attention to details.
- Strategic mindset.
- Proactive and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent data-rich presentation skills, oral and written communication.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Travel requirements between 10 and 20%, keyboard use, pulling drawers, lifting papers